Referrals Drive Us
- Between all my homework, college applications and volleyball commitments, I thought I would have to wait until summer to take driver’s ed, but with the online course, I was able to take my course and drives when I had free time. Because of SafeWay, I feel really confident in my driving skills, was able to get my license on my 16th birthday and didn't have to give up any of my other commitments!Hannah G.SafeWay has the best Instructors. I felt confident when I took my driving test and now I have my license!Mac R.
- I did the Safeway Drivers Course online, and finished at my own pace. I love how I was able to choose my instructors, and drive whenever my schedule allowed.Nina R.I really enjoyed SafeWay's laid back and fun learning environment. The approachable instructors helped me drive more confidently and made the experience less daunting.Yasmin T.
- I was very impressed with the SafeWay Driving program. The owner, Leslie, went above and beyond to accommodate my son's very busy and challenging schedule. The Houston office which does the initial registration was also very helpful and friendly. Drivers were great and very approachable. Another great aspect is the ability to take the DPS test without going to the DMV. Overall, I would highly recommend this program!Amina A.Your program has been so wonderful and definitely fills a need in south College Station. I personally have had 1 kiddo go through CSISD’s driver ed and two more do parent taught. Your program was the best by far. I definitely “highly recommend” your company to all my friends who ask about drivers ed options.Tashia C.
- My youngest daughter just graduated from SafeWay Driving. My husband and I were so impressed with not just the quality of the online course, but also with the level of professionalism from her driving instructors. And it was so easy to fit into our family's busy schedule!Marsha G.SafeWay Driving provided our family the convenience of their great online course and backed it up with their highly professional in-car training. All my kids will go to SafeWay for driver training.Claire H.
- I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how happy we were with our experience at Safeway. Our daughter, Rachel, was a NEW and not intuitive driver. Your instructors did a terrific job of bringing her up to speed, and giving her specific guidelines to work on with her much less qualified and patient "other instructors", us! Your program was really convenient for our hectic lives as well. Thank you for all you did, and the roads are MUCH safer with you all leading the (safe) way!Marilyn & Robert M.Choosing SafeWay Driving allowed us to pick BOTH convenience AND quality instruction. We wanted the best for our teen but my husband and I both work and did not have a lot of time to apply to it. SafeWay did that for us!Vivian H.
- Being a single parent made it tough on me to insure my child was getting the best training and attention they deserve with a driver training program. I wanted more for her than just getting a license. I wanted her to learn how to drive well. SafeWay Driving accomplished that for us.Tim B.My daughter is enrolled in the "Driver's Ed At Your Speed" program at Safeway. I have never seen a better program for young adults with special learning needs and different learning styles. Safeway has provided a responsible, safe, and genuinely caring program to facilitate the accomplishment of a "right of passage" for today's youth with disabilities. There is no better program out there!! My daughter and I will be forever grateful because your program has given her the ability to accomplish her goal of creating more responsibility and greater independence in her life.Leah U.
- My daughter just finished her Safeway driving training all the way through to getting her license. I couldn't be more pleased. We had heard through a friend that the driving instructors were friendly and calm, but also highly rated. After researching different schools, we were attracted to how long a student got to complete the training; 90 days, and how flexible the times were. She could do her lessons anytime day or night; when she had time. She is a junior in HS and her free time is limited and all over the place. Lastly, she loved her trainers! We also opted to have Safeway's trainers administer her actual road test. That was awesome! She was able to take her DPS road test in a relaxed environment, with a Safeway instructor, in the same car she trained in! She was so happy, and I was happy when we got to skip the line at the DPS to get her license. We are as confident as parents can be when she leaves to drive by herself. Safeway-Katy gets a 6 STAR RATING!!Kevin S.
- I was afraid to get back on the road after the bad wreck I had last year but after working with SafeWay I am back behind the wheel again and feel better about my driving than ever before.Amy P.It’s amazing how much we don’t know about driving a car like you should drive a car. I learned I had been driving the wrong way for 30 years and am glad I took the time to get better behind the wheel.John C.
- SafeWay's expert Instructors provided excellent driving strategies particularly when you have never driven in Texas [which has] very different rules compared to other countries. Having consistent lessons with highly trained Instructors enabled me to feel confident and due to SafeWay's excellent driving programs and superb teachers, I passed my test with excellence.Tara T.SafeWay Driving took the heat off of my brothers and I when we needed to prove to dad he needed to give up his license. It was such a dangerous situation but he didn’t want to lose his 'freedom.' SafeWay made it all happen with kindness.Charles C.
- The roads have become so complicated these days and my SafeWay Driving instructor was able to teach me the additional skills and confidence I needed.Mary K.
- We really like to use the Corporate Driver Assessment as a baseline for all of our drivers as well as documentation that we checked them out before putting them on the road in our company vehicles.Susie Q.Once we realized the real costs of an accident to our company we decided to hire SafeWay Driving and it has made a big impact on our organization.Evonne M.
- SafeWay Driving was able to train all of our delivery drivers and it saved us significant amounts of time, money and liability dealing with incidents.Keith M.
- I wanted a franchise model that required my people skills but gave me full support on the operating and technology systems. SafeWay Driving is over the top on all of their support systems and I’m out working the community.Rick N.We’ve always wanted to work together to build a business in our community that made a difference in people’s lives and SafeWay Driving has been a great choice for us.Himanshu and Vidya U.
Special Needs Testimonials
- Driver’s Ed at Your Speed made all the difference for our son. The teachers were so thorough and allowed time needed in a more concise way to make sure every step was understood and appreciated. Now our 16 year old son can gain another step toward independence and it’s because of the time and patience of the program. He is prepared.Wendy D.