SAFEWAY DRIVER ASSESSMENT PLUS
ASSESS AND TRAIN
Get peace of mind with a professional assessment of your strengths and weaknesses behind the wheel. A highly trained instructor will observe and evaluate your driving habits then provide you with specific areas for improvement which you will work on immediately following the assessment.
- The electronic report provided by SafeWay is the only one of its kind in the industry.
- Whether for medical purposes or personal records, this emailed document provides the peace of mind that only comes from a professional driver assessment.
- Once your assessment is complete, your instructor will work with you privately to increase your skills behind the wheel.
- Based on weaknesses noted during your assessment, this one hour lesson is completely customized to your unique driving needs.
- Need a ride? We’ll pick you up!
- For a small additional fee, your SafeWay Instructor will provide the ultimate convenience and meet you at your home or office, or you can choose to have the valet time deducted from your lesson.
Special Needs - Driver Training At Your Speed
If you or your child has learning differences, that doesn't mean you can't be a great driver. Learn more about how SafeWay Driving promotes driving success for all of our students.Learn More